Перейти к содержимому
- The best way to understand something is to explain it to a person. But often than not we don’t have anybody around or if there is somebody, the topic is not up to them.
- This is when writing notes comes into play.
- When you write, you are literally explaining concepts to yourself. So it is essentially the same as to explain to a person.
- He also thought that the shorter, the better. ^e1b397
- Use as few words as you can. No need for long and unnecessary rush of complicated words.
- If you make complicate something simple, it’s not a demonstration of mastery or your personal depth.