Writing and Thinking Over the Inner Book
- What if we had not one but several inner books, each dedicated to a different topic?
- In my case, it could be: the science of reading, logical thinking tools, pedagogy in the broad sense of the word.
- We already know that a [[#^4c392b|collective library]] is important for understanding a book.
- It works in the same way; a word takes its meaning in relation to other words used in the sentence.
- We never deal with separate bits of knowledge, but with a set of books common to a particular situation and culture.
- An individual book lacks that level of depth and consistency.
- The collection of inner books is at the core of the virtual library, the realm where I hold conversations about books and discuss knowledge from the books.
- The place where different inner libraries from different people collide; the moment the discussion over books starts is the moment inner libraries of different people meet one another within the virtual library.