- Education takes us to the future we don’t know anything about. ^e73109
- Unpredictability of education is exceptional.
Creativity is as important nowadays as literacy.
- Kids will take a chance.
- If they don’t know, they’ll have a go.
- If you are not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come with anything original. [Similar ideas from Taleb].
- We stigmatize mistakes, we grow out of creativity.
- Or according to Ken Robinson, we are educated out of it.
- Every education system in the world has a similar hierarchy.
- At the top, math and languages.
- Then humanities.
- Then, at the bottom, are the arts.
- Another hierarchy inside the arts.
We progress in our education focus, we move bottom up, and concentrate on their heads.
- The only purpose of education is to produce professors.
- They live in their heads.
- Education system predicated on academic ability. ^010bf6
- The goal had been faster industrialization.
- Two goals in mind.
- The most useful things at the top.
- Academic abilities. Protracted idea of university entrance.
- Process of academic inflation.
- Think visually, in sound and kinesthetically.
- Think in abstract mode, we think in movement.
- Interaction. Brain isn’t different compartments. It’s united. And creativity is something unusual, that has a value. It comes from travelling across domains and disciplines.
- How we discover our talent?